10 dec 2010

I'm not as human as you think I am

why. isn't. it. snowing. here.

Everyone's got awesome snow photo's but i don't, because it isn't white at all here. only slippery but that doesn't mean great photo's, it only means broken legs. Not me, no, but some kids of my school. (and a teacher, but that's only fun. Bad me.) So, how are you guys doing? Well, I'm trying to find out fashion blogging because it's a thing I wanted to do. Deep.. great reason.. I know I'm good at that, but all right, what you came here for: My first blogging thingy, that will include a music video I love, some photos and an outfit photo. Here you go.
love the vintage idea yeah. It's really a autumn 2010 thing (i know autumn is already over.) but it's still lovely.
coming from chanel news site
And I need these. need, yes? thank you. they're both from shopnastygal.com. Oh and i mean the jacket (left) and the tee (right). Now the outfit photo.. wait... wait... (sheez, songs that shout 'wait' are bad to me.)

here it is, and i know my face sucks it. But it's all new stuff, yeeeeh. The pull-over and the blouse (!) are both from TerStal, brand Pescara. The knee socks are from a shop i'm not going to mention here because that's too ashamefull and i found the little bag up-up-upstairs. (You know, just go upstairs and then higher!)

Well that's it for today, see you guys (:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten